Arrhythmia Alliance Heart Rhythm Congress 2021 (A-A HRC 2021) — all at a touch of a button, available on-demand at a time to suit you no matter where you are in the world — is for all those interested in expanding their knowledge of cardiac arrhythmias and is worth up to 24 CPD points.
A-A HRC 2021 launches 3rd October 2021 with 200 plus hours of first-class education, combining both LIVE and on-demand content. There will be expert speakers from across the globe — including: Profs John Camm, Hugh Calkins, Christine Albert, Sabine Ernst, Kenneth Ellenbogen, Blair Grubb, Robert Sheldon, Richard Sutton and many more…
The congress will explore the latest research, innovative technologies, and the newest guidelines. Furthermore, it will review the impact that COVID-19 has had on arrhythmia services — asking what lessons have been learnt and how these will affect delivery of services in the future.
A-A HRC2021 is dedicated to healthcare professionals across all disciplines with an interest in arrhythmias. There is something for everyone from consultant electrophysiologists, fellows, trainees, clinical scientists, general cardiologists, nurses, physiologists to general practitioners, stroke physicians and policy makers. Whatever your role in the healthcare team, there will be sessions at HRC2021 that meet your needs and improves your education.
There will be sessions from:
- AF Association
- Arrhythmia Alliance
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Primary Care Cardiovascular Society
- STARS – Syncope Trust And Reflex anoxic Seizures
- AND MANY MORE…
Not able to attend on 3rd October? Do not worry! All content will be available on our bespoke virtual platform until end of September 2022 – 12 months access and regularly updated.
* Registration fee (HCP/Industry) = £50 (US$ or currency of your choice) payable via PayPal, Credit or Debit card.
For enquiries, please e-mail [email protected]
- BMS/Pfizer Alliance 4th Annual Advocacy Summit Collaborator Award - 8th October 2022
- There is no such thing as a simple faint - 15th June 2022
- Raising awareness of little-known heart rhythm disorder that affects millions - 15th June 2022