- The world’s first global blogging site specialising in medical issues
- Reaching out to medical professionals and students as well as savvy consumers in the UK and abroad to keep them abreast of latest developments in their field
- Featuring blogs from some of the world’s most eminent medical professionals including professors from Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, KCL and UCLA
- An interactive site where visitors can post comments, submit blogs for consideration and take part in online polls
- Connecting healthcare professionals across international boundaries
The Founding Directors
Thea has been a health journalist and medical editor for the last 20 years writing for publications ranging from the Daily Mail, Harpers Bazaar, The Economist and the Evening Standard.
In 2005, she launched her own content agency in the UK and the US and clients include the Telegraph Group, the BBC, Fox News and AARP in the States.
She also edits Apothecary, the journal of the Worshipful Society of Apothecaries and is a Liveryman of the City of London. For the last two years she has sat on the Executive Committee of the Medical Journalists’ Association.
Carole was for many years the producer of BBC Radio 4’s ‘Any Questions?’
Since leaving the BBC she has worked as a journalist and media consultant.
She is a former governor of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust and a patron of the mental health charities SANE and TOP UK.
She chairs the external advisory board of the YouGov Centre for Public Opinion and Policy Research based at the Cambridge University Department of Politics and International Studies.
Carole has established her own scholarship for the international charity One Young World.
Carole is a senior fellow of Regent’s University London.
During her 20 years in the media, Jane has worked at a senior level across TV, digital, magazines and newspapers.
Jane has been an executive on six national newspapers including Saturday Editor of The Sun, Executive Editor of the Sunday Mirror, Assistant Editor of The Scotsman and Woman’s Editor of the Daily Mirror.
She launched Closer magazine, which won seven awards during her five years as its editor and also created and launched award-winning Fabulous magazine which is published with The Sun every Sunday.
As Director of Sky Living, she ran a female-focused entertainment channel – growing its audience substantially – as well as overseeing the digital operation for all the Sky entertainment channels including Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts.
She is currently Executive Content Director at Bauer Media where she oversees the editorial direction of eight brands including Grazia and Empire magazine.